Magna Cache I (Windurst)
- Gain your mission from Emhi Tchaoryo.
- Speak with Yasmina (G-5) for details. She will ask you to which stronghold you want to ride:
- West Sarutabaruta (S) - Time to Beat: (Between 1m09s and 1m41s will be fast enough)
- Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) - Time to Beat: (5 minutes and 02 seconds was fast enough, but 5 Minutes and 05 seconds was too slow.)
- Meriphataud Mountains (S) - Time to Beat: (8 minutes and 14 seconds was fast enough... 8 minutes and 31 seconds wasn't fast enough)
- Sauromugue Champaign (S) - Time to Beat: (10 minutes and 27 seconds was fast enough... 13 minutes and 41 seconds wasn't fast enough)
- Ride your chocobo to the stronghold. When you arrive at the Campaign Arbiter, you will automatically dismount and get a cutscene.
- Report back to Emhi Tchaoryo to complete the mission.
When delivering provisions passed West Sarutabaruta (S), you must go through Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) and not around it; otherwise you will lose valuable time. The "cavalry" gates and doors will open automatically; "Painted wooden doors" and the magical seal entrance on the east end will not open.
Summary: Bracing for the possibility of prolonged besiegement from the beastmen, work has commenced on increasing the storage capacity of Allied strongholds by way of expanding provision storehouses. Deliver the necessary construction materials by chocobo to one of our nation's areas.
Unit Requirement: 1 member