Looking for Lookouts
- Speak to Colti at (H-8) near Veridical Conflux #8. She will give you 5 Parradamo Supply Pack. You must give these to 5 NPCs found around Parradamo Tor.
- You do not lose the Parradamo Supply Packs if you zone, use a Conflux, etc. If you die or timeout in the middle of this quest, your progress remains.
- This is one route for climbing Paradamo Tor. It takes approximately 5 minutes. Other routes are possible, and stay away from the top of the Tor if you fear Yaanei. This is one method that seems faster than some others.
- Go to Conflux #07 and talk to the Hume Female Resistance Fighter.
- Walk up and talk to the Tarutaru Resistance Fighter.
- Walk past the femur like bone bridge that the Tarutaru patrols at its highest point of patrol.
- You will cross two spine formations.
- There is a fork with a miasma going low and another branch going high, go high.
- After a claw like formation keep going to the end of the ledge and drop once.
- Cross another spine formation.
- Go up to the Mithra Resistance Fighter.
- Drop down once. If you dropped twice drop all the way down and go south to conflux 3.
- Climb a short distance and you will be on top of Paradamo Tor.
- At this point be careful of the NM Yaanei that roams on top of Paradamo Tor.
- Go to the north east corner and drop down to the Elvaan Resistance Fighter.
- Put up sneak and drop down to ground level. Go south to the Galka Resistance Fighter.