Healing the Land
- Upstairs in the Cathedral you will find Eperdur. He will tell you that there is word of a foul wind coming from Gusgen Mines that is blowing on the Crag of Dem in Konschtat Highlands. The seal that stops the dead from walking is weakening. Eperdur gives you key item: Seal of Banishing.
- Travel to the Gusgen Mines. Go straight and down some stairs until you get to the first set of three levers. Pull the center one. (You can also take the leftmost lever and hug the left wall, staying to the left all the way to the shed in (G-8) using sneak and invisible as needed.)
- Continue on straight ahead and down a second set of stairs until you get to the second set of levers. Pull the left-most lever.
- Simply hug the left-hand wall until you come to a hole in the ground. Cast Invisible or use your Prism Powder BEFORE dropping down the hole - it contains bombs, which aggro sight and magic. Do not forget to cast Sneak or use a Silent Oil! The flies down the hole aggro sound.
- The ??? is behind the shed to the southwest, located in (G-8). Deactivate Invis when nothing is looking your way, check the ???, and warp out.
- NOTE: There are 2 sets of ??? in this room, pay attention to the location AND Make sure that you get the message: "You have found the location of the seal. You place a Seal of Banishing on it." after examining the ???. If you re-examine the ???, you will get the message: "A Seal of Banishing is on this seal." If you do NOT get these messages, you haven't found the right ???.
- Everything in this dungeon detects by sound except for the bombs at the end, which detect by sight and magic.
- Level 50 and above will not get aggro from normal mobs.
- Return to Eperdur for your reward.
- Note: You must zone before you can be offered follow up quest Sorcery of the North.
- Eperdur (Cathedral, Northern San d'Oria)
- Spirits of the dead in the Gusgen Mines blow an evil wind upon the land. Take a seal of banishing to a shack in the deepest tunnel within.