|Bhaflau Thickets||72||1||L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed spawn at (I-9), between 2 Aht Urghan Attercop.
- Melee attacks have additional effect: Poison (100 per tick). Poisona highly recommended.
- Casts Dark Knight spells including: all Absorb spells, Stun and Bio II.
- Casts Drain II which can absorb over 300hp.
- Does not use any TP moves.
- Links with the 2 Aht Urghan Attercops. Recommended to carby pull, pull and zone mobs, or have a buddy come aggro them all while you fight NM.
Harvestman, or Daddy Longlegs, is a small eight-legged animal related to the spiders. It lives in temperate and tropical regions. There are over 3,200 species, 200 of which are native to the United States. Unlike a spider, a harvestman has long, stiltlike legs and a segmented abdomen, and lacks silk glands. The legs each have seven joints, making them highly flexible and allowing the animal to run rapidly over leaves and grass.