Fires of Discontent
- Talk to Engelhart at (K-10) Bastok Markets (S) .
- You will need to zone and wait until the game day changes (0:00) in order to receive this quest.
- Talk to Pagdako at (H-9) Bastok Markets (S).
- Return to Present Time Vana'diel and go talk to Iron Eater (J-8) at the Metalworks in front of the "President's Office." Ensure that Iron Eater gives you dialogue related to this quest.
- Return to the past and go back to Bastok Markets (S) and speak with Engelhart at (K-10). Note: Engelhart is not present when Campaign Battle is happening inside Bastok Markets (S).
- Make your way to Grauberg (S), and inside a cave at (I-6) there's a ???. Check it for cutscene.
- The entrance to the cave is at the southeast corner of (H-5). Be aware that you will need Sneak and Invis here, as there may be Chigoes present.
- Riding a Chocobo from Pashhow Marshlands (S), or at the very least Bastok Markets (S), will make the trek safer as there are Peiste near the entrance to the cave.
- You can also ride a Mount to safely get to the cave.
- After the cutscene, return to Bastok Markets (S) and speak with Engelhart (K-10) once again.
- Talk to Gentle Tiger (H-6) in front of the Metalworks (S). Note: If you are currently on the Scholar AF quest, On Sabbatical, you will be unable to get this cutscene until you complete that quest.
- Talk to Engelhart (K-10) again for your last cutscene, and your reward of 10,000 gil.
- Engelhart (Harmodios's Music Shop, Bastok Markets (S))
- Chairman Pale Eagle is planning to fan the growing fire of Galkan anger into a full-scale uprising. Gather as much information you can.