(Redirected from Mount)
Acquiring Your First Mount
- Speak with Mapitoto in Upper Jeuno (G-7) while in possession of the Chocobo License and Map of the Jeuno Area key items and at a main job level of 20 or greater.
- Accept the quest Full Speed Ahead! and complete the associated minigame.
- Speak to Mapitoto once more to receive the Trainer's Whistle.
- After completing the quest, you may speak to Mapitoto yet again and select "Let's do this" to try to beat the server's best time for the minigame.
Obtaining New Mounts
Trade any astral notebook to Mapitoto to receive a companion key item. Different mount items are available in a variety of ways:
- Complete the quest Full Speed Ahead! to obtain ♪Raptor companion.
- Complete the Chocobo Whistle Quest to receive a Chocobo Whistle, and trade it to Mapitoto to obtain ♪Chocobo companion (the whistle will not be lost).
- Chocobo Whistles may be registered to your Trainer's Whistle, enabling you to ride your personal chocobo. Regardless of attributes and abilities your chocobo acquires during raising, when summoned via the Mount ability, your movement speed increase is parallel to other mounts.
- You will be able to dig for treasure while on your chocobo, and on your chocobo only.
- Complete the quest The Moonlit Path and make a pact with Fenrir to receive a ♪Fenrir Whistle.
- Complete the quest Glittering Gals to obtain ♪Ram companion.
- Complete the quest Sally Forth! to obtain ♪Morbol companion.
- Trade a ♪Red Crab from The Crustacean Cabal's Crab Club Arena or Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2017 event to obtain ♪Red crab companion.
- Purchase a ♪Moogle companion from the Jingle Baaas or Quiz for the Age event.
- Trade a ♪Tiger from the April 2016 or April 2017 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Tiger companion.
- Trade a ♪Crab from the May 2016 or May 2017 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Crab companion.
- Trade a ♪Bomb from the July 2016 July 2017 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Bomb companion.
- Trade a ♪Crawler from the September 2016 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Crawler companion.
- Trade a ♪Beetle from the November 2016 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Beetle companion.
- Trade a ♪Magic Pot from the December 2016 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Magic Pot companion.
- Trade a ♪Tulfaire from the January 2017 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Tulfaire companion.
- Trade a ♪Warmachine from the March 2017 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Warmachine companion.
- Trade a ♪Xzomit from the July 2017 Login Campaign to obtain ♪Xzomit companion.
Using a Mount
- Travel to an area where mounting is allowed.
- Select "Mount" from "Abilities" in the action menu or main menu.
- Select your desired mount from among those displayed.
- You may also mount using the text command /mount [mount name].
- You may not remount until at least one minute has passed since your initial mounting.
- You are unable to mount while on a monster’s enmity list.
- You can dismount by selecting "Dismount" from the action menu or once thirty minutes have passed since mounting.
Areas Where Mounting Is Not Available
Pages in category "Mounts"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.