Devout Radol Ja
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at (I-7), conditions unknown, seems to be 3-5 days or somehow linked to Mamool Ja Besieged.
- Resistant to Stun and Silence.
- Can be paralyzed easily, somewhat more resistant to slow and blind.
- Special Attacks:
- Can use Benediction for 99,999 at ~3%hp.
- Frequently casts Cure V and Curaga IV. Occasionally casts Erase, Stoneskin, Banishga III and Diaga II. Rarely casts Silencega, Paralyga, Slowga, Holy, Blink, Shell IV and Protect IV. Runs out of mp within the first 20 minutes of fighting, depending on spells cast.
- HP percentage is misleading. After bringing it down to critical HP, one will notice that its HP will "hang" there. Damage dealt is the same, which suggests a form of HP masking or a very potent conditional Auto-Regen.
- Defeating Devout Radol Ja lowers the Mamool Ja Savages' military force by 1.