Voidwatch Notorious Monster (San d'Oria Stage I)
|East Ronfaure (S)
A = Aggressive; NA = Non-Aggresive; L = Links; S = Detects by Sight; H = Detects by Sound;|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Has access to all regular Gigas abilities as well as:
- Trebuchet: Heavy Ranged Area of Effect damage centered around the target. Resets hate. Ignores shadows.
- Colossal Slam: Area of Effect magic damage centered around Cottus , wipes shadows. 500-1000~ damage and inflicts short-lasting "Zombie" effect, preventing recovery of any HP or MP until it wears off. Unlike other sources of this status, Colossal Slam's curse cannot be removed with Cursna, Esuna, Sacrifice, or Benediction. Heavy knockback.
- Mercurial Strike: Area of Effect magic damage centered around the target, wipes shadows. Damage varies.
- Amount of damage done by Mercurial Strike follows a repeating numerical pattern (example: 111, 222, 333, etc up to 1111). Depending on the result, a secondary effect may be triggered: The number determines the next weaponskill Cottus will use.
- 111 = Impact Roar (through shadows, does not wipe)
- 222 = Grand Slam (1-3 shadows)
- 333 = Grand Slam (1-3 shadows)
- 444 = Power Attack (1 shadow)
- 555 = Trebuchet (1-3 shadows, does not wipe it or go through unlike Grandgrousier)
- 666 = Trebuchet
- 777 =
- 888 = Colossal Slam
- 999 = Colossal Slam
- 1111 =
- Has a high physical defense, and a moderate to high magic defense.
- Susceptible to Stun , but slowly builds resistance over time.
- Susceptible to Slow , Paralyze and Shadowbind; Immune to Bind , Gravity and Sleep .
- TP abilities have relatively long readying time, and Colossal Slam in particular can be avoided if enough distance has been gained already (such as during Meikyo Shisui).
- If unclaimed HP regen is high.