HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading a Piceous Scale to the ??? at the small pond just NW of the lake (H-7), southwest of flux #4.
- Occasionally grants the key item Shimmering pixie pinion to the player who trades the pop item.
- Baba Yaga does not melee, rather she uses her "Arrow" abilities independent of her TP.
- She primarily uses Zephyr Arrow, a conic ranged attack + knockback and Bind. Damage is fairly minimal ~200, possibly reduced by Wind resistance and Shell. Cannot be blocked by Utsusemi or Blink, but can be blocked by Third Eye. This attack can miss entirely.
- She occationally uses Lethe Arrows, a conic ranged attack + knockback that inflicts Bind and Amnesia. Cannot be blocked by Utsusemi or Blink. This attack can miss entirely.
- Baba Yaga's "Arrow" attacks have a longer delay than most ordinary melee attacks (~4 or 5 seconds).
- Baba Yaga seems unable to use any other Pixie abilities.
- Can cast various spells: Silencega, Graviga, and Aeroga III.
- May occasionally switch hate targets regardless of enmity. She may switch her target at any point, often after one of her Arrow attacks, but the specific cause or trigger is yet unknown.
- Doesn't seem to cast cure.
Baba-Yaga is a witch in Slavic folklore. She flies around on a giant mortar or broomstick, kidnaps (and presumably eats) small children, and lives in a hut which stands on chicken legs. In most Slavic folk tales she is portrayed as an antagonist; however, some characters in other mythological folk stories have been known to seek her out for her wisdom, and she has been known on occasion to offer guidance to lost souls, although this is seen as rare. Baba-Yaga is also a character from the Quest for Glory series.