Wild Card (Quest)
- Talk with Honoi-Gomoi again after zoning.
- Speak with Kohlo-Lakolo Port Windurst (G-5)
- Go to the House of the Hero in Windurst Walls.
- Go to Toraimarai Canal and open a coffer for the Joker Card.
- Picking the coffer as a Thief will work.
- If Joker was the one you spoke to at the House of the Hero, return there for your reward.
- Finally, talk to Honoi-Gomoi to complete the quest.
- The cutscenes for this quest are affected by your progress in the Windurst Missions.
- Normally, Joker will greet you at the House of the Hero (pt.1), and he will give you your reward at the end (pt.2).
- However, if you have completed The Jester Who'd Be King (Windurst 8-2), Apururu will greet you instead (pt.3), and your final cutscene will be in Windurst Woods.
- Finally, if Joker greets you in the House of the Hero (pt.1), and then you complete The Jester Who'd Be King, Apururu will greet and reward you in the House of the Hero in a longer cutscene (pt.4).
- Honoi-Gomoi (Merchant's house, Windurst Waters)
- You have been asked to take apart the Joker Cardian and steal its Mana Orb. But ... Where, o where has the Joker gone? O where, o where can he be?