- Uses all standard Wyvern TP attacks, with Radiant Breath replaced by Hurricane Breath.
- Has fairly high evasion, even if you are capped.
- Gains 100% TP if dealt any wind-based elemental damage.
- If Veri Selen takes any damage when readying or using Fang Rush, it will immediately attempt to use Fang Rush again afterward. It will continue to use Fang Rush repeatedly, only stopping in-between occasionally to cast spells, until damage on it is halted.
- Note that this is NOT due to being struck and gaining TP; it occurs simply from taking ANY damage at all. In other words, having a DoT effect on Veri Selen will cause it to spam Fang Rush until the DoT wears off, even though DoT effects do not give TP. It is advised to halt all forms of damaging attacks when it uses Fang Rush, and avoid using any DoTs on Veri Selen unless necessary.
- Occasionally attempts to target itself with Aero IV and Aero V to heal itself and provide TP.
- Hurricane Breath is used less frequently than other moves, but hits for relatively high damage (approximately 2500 damage if unresisted and if Veri Selen's HP is not low). Note that this is breath damage and not magic damage; therefore Shell and other forms of Magic Damage Taken -% will not have any effect.
- Gains a Gravity and Defense Down aura after using Wind Wall.
- Absorbs all wind elemental damage. Also gains an instant 100 TP when struck with a wind-based attack.