|Phanauet Channel||37 - 38||
Assisted By: Orc's Wyvern
|A, L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns on the barge ride from South Landing to North Landing (see schedule). The time it takes for the NM to respawn is roughly 125 to 130 hours, or just figure it as every 5 days after death.
- PC (possibly other systems) users can see a slight glitch that will give away if Stubborn Dredvodd will spawn on the ride. Right after the launching animation from South Landing, when control is returned to the player on the barge, look behind yourself at the deck of the barge. You may see a large round shadow for a brief moment. If you do see that, Stubborn Dredvodd will pop on that ride.
- The NPC tour guide Ineuteniace will scream, "O-o-o-o... O-o-o-o.... O-o-o Orc!!!" when Stubborn Dredvodd spawns. Ineuteniace will say "<Sigh> If it was not for your bravery, I most certainly would have reached the light at the end of that tunnel..." upon defeating Stubborn Dredvodd.
- Calls a pet wyvern, which follows and assists it in combat. The wyvern, will not die once Stubborn Dredvodd is killed, and can be resummoned, if he is killed and Stubborn Dredvodd has not been. It is also susceptible to all forms of Sleep (Status Effect)
- Both Dredvodd and his pet wyvern can cast Stoneskin.
- This NM has popped at a few different times during the ride.