Bards can use this secret technique to unleash their full emotion into song, increasing their effect. Their melodies can then unlock the dormant power within allies and friends, as well as cause serious harm to enemies.
- Songs that are already active on a character prior to the activation of Soul Voice must be replayed to receive the effects of this ability.
- Soul Voice primarily affects song potency, but not song duration. To increase song duration, Troubadour may be used. The effects of Soul Voice and Troubadour can be combined.
- To extend the "duration" of Soul Voice, recast your chosen songs prior to Soul Voice wearing off. Even after Soul Voice wears off, the effects of your "supercharged" songs will remain, until the songs wear off or are recasted again.
- Songs casted without Soul Voice active will not overwrite the same songs that may still be in effect from Soul Voice.
- In the case of Chocobo Mazurka and Raptor Mazurka, the movement speed is not affected by Soul Voice. Instead the duration of enhanced movement is extended. The extended duration will stack with Troubadour, resulting in a greatly extended duration of the spell.
- /ja "Soul Voice" <me>
- Since Soul Voice is a one hour special, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.