- After your NPC is level 51, talk to Luto Mewrilah in Upper Jeuno (G-8) who instructs you to go to the hospital and speak with Monberaux at G-10 (may need to zone in with signal pearl equipped).
- Reportedly there's a problem with people not getting the cutscene from Monberaux and all he mentions is something about Wolfgang, the solution is to spam him (keep clicking on him) and you'll get it.
- Reportedly another problem when quest doesn't activate when speaking with luto. Going to rendez-vous point again, then zoned in pearl equipped may have helped
- With your Signal Pearl in your inventory, go back and speak with Luto Mewrilah. After the cutscene, you find out your friend has gone to Qufim Island.
- Go to Qufim Island and inspect the Giant Footprint at (E-6) - located in the tunnel that leads to Behemoth's Dominion - for a cutscene and to spawn your NPC buddy and the NM Gigas named Ingaevon (level 53-55).
- If it says, "There is a gigantic footprint here," you'll have to wait a short time (~5 minutes) to start your CS.
- Once you have defeated the NM, speak with your NPC before doing anything else or you can glitch this level cap quest in a way GMs are not able to reset! It's not necessary to click on the Footprint again.
- If you have failed to talk to your NPC and they disappear, zone into Behemoth's Dominion, just down the hall. Zone back in and you should be able to fight the NM again.
- Speak with Luto Mewrilah for a cutscene regarding the truth about Pembroke.
- Speak with Monberaux again to complete the quest.
- Luto Mewrilah (Artisan Bridge, Upper Jeuno)
- Your adventuring fellow is in the hospital after being attacked by a monster in Qufim. You should go make sure your friend is not too badly hurt.