This tiny establishment prides itself on its temporary exclusivity.
- Each game day, only people with certain qualifications are welcomed in, and these qualifications change from day to day. One day they may welcome gentlemen only, while another day black mages may be the lucky customers; one never knows in the Marble Bridge.
- Eatery Schedule: Warrior, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage, Thief, Paladin, Dark Knight, Beastmaster, Bard, Ranger, Samurai, Ninja, Dragoon, Summoner, Blue Mage, Corsair, Puppetmaster, Dancer, Scholar, Hume, Elvaan, Tarutaru, Mithra, Galka, Gentlemen, Ladies, San d'Oria, Bastok, Windurst... REPEAT
- Due to slow business, the proprietor Zuber has begun handing out coasters to adventurers, which inform them when they enter Upper Jeuno whether they are welcome that day.
- Guests staying past midnight will be politely escorted out, to make way for the next day's patrons.
- The eatery will always have some patrons though, for they offer a few regional dishes that are exclusively served here, and they provide high roller gambling with Venture Roll (4 Players, 10,000 gil bet).
Location: Upper Jeuno F-7
Shop type: Eatery/Tavern