Save the Clock Tower
- Talk to Derrick, who will give you the option to start a petition. When you agree, he gives you the Clock Tower Petition to take to other NPCs to sign.
- There are 10 NPCs in total that you need to trade the petition to, who agree to sign it. They are in the following locations:
- Pitantimand - Port Jeuno H-7 (San d'Oria travel agency, arrivals exit)
- Zauko - Lower Jeuno I-6 (Lightpost next to fountain)
- Teigero-Bangero - Lower Jeuno H-10 (Merchant's House)
- Souren - Upper Jeuno G-9 (Infirmary)
- Constance - Upper Jeuno G-9 (Infirmary)
- Monberaux - Upper Jeuno G-10 (Infirmary)
- Baudin - Upper Jeuno G-8 (House steps)
- Zuber - Upper Jeuno F-7 (Inside Marble Bridge)
- Collet - Upper Jeuno G-7 (Corner by the dancing troupe)
- Radeivepart - Ru'Lude Gardens H-9 (Fountain between the San d'Oria, Bastok, and Windurst embassies)
- After you've traded the Clock Tower Petition to all the NPCs, take it back to Derrick, who will tell you that it seems unlikely that the clock tower will be torn down with that much support.
- Derrick (Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Lower Jeuno)
- The famous clock tower of Jeuno is scheduled for demolition. Gather enough signatures to save it.