Knot Quite There
- Go to Windurst Waters (S) (Northern Map) and check the door to the Acolyte Hostel at (K-5) for a cutscene. The door is on the ground-level, not on the second floor up.
- Next, go to Sauromugue Champaign (S) and examine the Bulwark Gate (F-6) for a cutscene.
- Note: You may want to obtain the 108-Knot Quipu prior to the cutscene as you will need to return to this point for an additional cutscene with it.
- Quest cutscene for Drafted by the Duchy will take precedence if both are active. Examination of the Bulwark Gate should continue until cutscene with Koru-Moru is displayed.
- Optional: Click the Bulwark Gate again for a short cutscene reminding you what to do.
- Obtain a 108-Knot Quipu from the Yagudo of Sauromugue Champaign (S) or nearby the Banishing Gate 2 in Garlaige Citadel (S).
- These Yagudo are located in forts along the far east wall of Sauromugue Champaign [S]. A ramp up is in the NE corner of (L-8). One such fort is at (L-9).
- If the area is under Beastmen control, the Yagudo wander outside the forts during a campaign battle and at night. If it is under Allied control, they will only leave the forts during a campaign battle.
- Trade the 108-Knot Quipu to the Bulwark Gate for another cutscene.
- Optional: Click the Bulwark Gate again for a short cutscene reminding you where to go.
- Enter Southern San d'Oria (S) from East Ronfaure (S) for a cutscene.
- Note: Zoning in while on a mount seems to not work. Dismount before zoning in to Southern San d'Oria (S).
- Check the door of the house at (M-8) of Southern San d'Oria (S) for the final cutscene and to receive your reward.
- Romaa Mihgo (Aurastery, Windurst Waters)
- Koru-Moru has set off to Jeuno with an inexperienced Mithran escort. Romaa wants you to make sure they arrive safely.