Avatar: Ifrit (Fire)
Blood Pact: Rage
Cost: 164 MP
Effect Duration: N/A
Battle Application: N/A
Damage Type: Blunt
- Avatar's TP does not affect this ability.
- This ability is considered a physical attack; however, the damage is known to be influenced somewhat by the target's resistance or vulnerability to fire.
- A glitch with this attack can sometimes prevent it from counting for certain Magian Trials. It is known not to count as a finishing blow with fire damage (It is considered a physical attack), and it sometimes does not count as a finishing blow with Ifrit.
- After logging out and logging back in, Flaming Crush began to count as a kill with Ifrit.
- Flaming Crush consists of 2 physical hit, and one elemental hit. This is evidenced by the fact that this move can only generate 2 hits worth of TP.
Effective against: Corses, Skeletons , and Magic Pots