Merit Point Enhancement
- Category: Job-specific - Group 1 (Summoner)
- Limits: 5 levels (Merit Point Progression: 1>2>3>4>5 = 15 points total)
- Description: Each level increases the Physical Accuracy of all summoned avatars and spirits by 3 per level, to a maximum bonus of 15 Accuracy at level 5.
- Further Notes:
- Magical abilities (e.g. Element II/IV Blood Pacts, Meteorite, Nether Blast, and Astral Flow blood pacts) are not affected by this enhancement. See Avatar Magical Accuracy
- Avatar Physical Accuracy is also enhanced by the addition of Summoning Magic skill exceeding the Summoner's current natural cap. 1 Accuracy is awarded for every 1 Summoning Magic Skill you are over the cap.
- "Enhances Avatar Accuracy" gear grants Accuracy+14. This effect stacks and applies to both Blood Pacts and Regular Hits.
Equipment that also provides this bonus
- Fenrir's Crown only applies the accuracy bonus for Fenrir.
- Nirvana will enhance avatar's accuracy during a Level 1 Aftermath effect following Garland of Bliss.
- Augmented rewards from add-on packs require selection of the appropriate augments to gain this effect.
- Fay Crozier only applies if the appropriate augment is received from the Succor to the Sidhe quest.