- This ability can be used in conjunction with Archery or Marksmanship weaponry.
- Eagle Eye Shot is a Ranger's One Hour Ability.
- Upon use, a ranged attack is immediately fired at the target with zero delay, similar to a ranged Weapon Skill. Like with Quick Draw, the user need not be facing the intended target in order to use this ability.
- This ability does not have 100% accuracy, as it can miss, although rarely.
- It is highly recommended to not use Eagle Eye Shot while under Blind or any other accuracy-harming status effect.
- The attack may be absorbed completely by a Blink or Utsusemi shadow. Be certain the target has no shadows before using this attack.
- Damage of Eagle Eye Shot = Damage of 1 ranged attack * 5.00.
- Eagle Eye Shot can score a critical hit, although it will not be indicated in the chat log (aside from the higher damage inflicted).
- /ja "Eagle Eye Shot" <t>
- /ja "Eagle Eye Shot" <st>
- /ja "Eagle Eye Shot" <stnpc>
- Since Eagle Eye Shot is a one hour special, some people prefer not to make a macro for it to prevent unintentional activation.