|Mount Zhayolm - Vozold Island||80 - 83||
|Halvung - Gurfurlur's throne||
|Lebros Cavern - Evade and Escape||
|Bhaflau Remnants II||
|Nyzul Isle Investigation||79||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Randomly appears in Nyzul Isle Investigation. This version is much stronger than on Mount Zhayolm.
- Can attack party members with hind legs or tail while facing another direction.
- Silence prevents Dragons from using "Songs".
- It is strongly suggested to drop as many buffs as possible when fighting a Dahak to lessen Nullsong damage.
- Its possible to steal his damage spikes.
Dahak appears to be based on the evil demon Zahhāk (Azhi Dahaka from Zoroastrianism), and the Judeo-Christian concept of Satan. Dahak may also be described as an evil perversion on the idea of the Judeo-Christian God with key characteristics twisted into polar opposites.
Dahak is also an evil god in the fictional universe of Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.