- Gil can only be stolen from Beastmen and some Notorious Monsters.
- Adds a small amount of enmity to the user.
- Causes a disengaged enemy to engage the user.
- It IS possible for the same monster to be mugged simultaneously by two different players. A player may miss a secondary mugging because the monster has run out of gil, however.
- Success rate is NOT 100%, though is very high.
- Usage of this ability in Ballista will allow the user to steal petras.
- The amount of gil you can mug depends on the amount of gil the monster can drop. However, mugging an enemy does NOT decrease the amount of gil dropped.
- Assassin's Bonnet causes the THF to mug a larger percentage of a monster's gil than usual.