A, L, T(H), HP
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Respawns around 10 hours after Time of Death.
- Found at K-8 on the second map in the small south room.
- Has enhanced movement speed.
- Uses kick attacks only and attacks relatively slow
- Uses Double Attack to do another Kick Attack. (AKA 3 kicks)
- Uses Dragon Kick and other Fomor weapon skills.
- Bres does not always "ready" Dragon Kick and can sometimes use it instantly and without warning, for full damage.
- Dragon Kick can be absorbed by 1 shadow.
- Uses Hundred Fists. Can spam Dragon Kick up to 9 times
- Susceptible to Poison and Slow.
- Immune to Paralyze, Gravity and Bind.
- Attacks grow stronger below 50% HP.
- (see testimonials)
In Irish mythology, Bres was a king of the Tuatha Dé Danann. His parents were Prince Elatha of the Fomorians and Ériu. He was an unpopular king, and favored his Fomorian kin. He grew so quickly that by the age of seven he was the size of a 14-year-old. In the First Battle of Magh Tuiredh, King Nuada of the Tuatha Dé Danann lost his hand; because he was imperfect, he could not be king. Hoping to reconcile relations between the Fomorians and the Tuatha Dé Danann, Bres was named king and Brigid of the Tuatha de Danann married him. After Bres had ruled for seven years, Nuada had his hand replaced and Bres was exiled. After his father declined to help him regain his throne, Bres found Balor to help him. Bres led the Fomorians in the Second Battle of Magh Tuireadh but lost. He was found unprotected on the battlefield by Lugh and pleaded for his life. Lugh spared him because he promised to teach the Tuatha Dé agriculture.