- Spawned by trading a Fomor Codex to the Stale Draft in the room at (F-5) on the chapel map; other Hume Fomor spawn in that room. This is a Hume Ranger/Samurai Fomor.
- This NM can only be spawned by a Hume character who has very high Fomor Hate, gained from killing many regular Fomor mobs. If a character's Fomor Hate is not high enough, it will give messages such as, "You start to get goosebumps" and "Your heart is racing" when examining the Stale Draft. If a character has high enough Fomor Hate to spawn the NM, they will instead get the message, "Your common sense tells you to leave as quickly as possible" when examining it.
- From level 0 Fomor hate it will take 11 kills for "Your heart is racing", and 41 total kills in total for "Your Common sense tells you to leave as quickly as possible".)
- After the NM has been spawned, it can be respawned by trading another Fomor Codex after 15 minutes. This will require gaining more Fomor Hate, however; the character who spawns the NM will have their hate for spawning this set back to the lowest level. The Fomor Hate required to spawn this NM is also reduced automatically over time.
- Special Attacks: Eagle Eye Shot
- Killable by a balanced party at level 50 and soloable by most melee jobs at 75.