|Hunk of behemoth meat|
|This wonderfully succulent meat is|
simultaneously lean and high in protein.
|Auction House Category: Ingredients (||)|
Resale Price: ~2,850 gil
Used In Recipes
- Possible Collected Item from Blazing Wyrm.
- Possible return from Putting Down King Behemoth, Elasmoth or Skormoth.
- Fan fiction aside, Behemoth Meat was first mentioned in Final Fantasy XIII-2 (2012), though in conversation rather than as an obtainable item.
- Its first appearances as items in games, however, were in the MMORPGs Wildstar (2014) and ArcheAge (2014).
- Whereas Behemoth Steak has been a culinary delight since Final Fantasy Tactics A-2 (2008), the first time you could hold the raw ingredient from a real behemoth in your hand was here in Final Fantasy XI, after the September 2015 update.
- Behemoth Meat has since featured in Final Fantasy XV (2016) as a cup noodle variant ingredient.
- Added in the September 2015 version update.