- Talk to Justinius at (J-6) of the upper level in Tavnazian Safehold for a cutscene to start the quest and receive the Key Item, Monarch Linn Patrol Permit. This is required for all players in order to enter the battlefield and is lost upon entry.
- Travel to Monarch Linn through either Riverne - Site A01 or Riverne - Site B01.
- For B01 you will require 1 Giant Scale and for A01 you will require 2 to pass through the unstable displacements.
- After the battle, return to Tavnazian Safehold and talk with Justinius to complete the quest, and receive your reward for success.
- Success or failure, the battle can be repeated after the next conquest tally.
- It is possible to complete this successfully on certain jobs around level 75. (see testimonials)
- The battlefield has a 30 minute time limit, and a maximum of 18 characters are allowed to enter.
- There is no Level Restriction so buffs including TP do not wear off upon entering and experience points will be lost from a knock out.
- One Mammet-800 is in the battlefield at first. When it is approached, the additional Mammets spawn, depending on the number of adventurers in the fight.
- One Mammet will be fought for every two characters: 1 Mammet for 1-2 characters, 2 Mammets for 3-4 characters, etc.
- The Mammets are very similar to the ones encountered during Chains of Promathia missions (2-5 and 6-4), just scaled up in difficulty.
- They have approximately 3500HP.
- They are immune to Sleep, Lullaby, and Gravity, but susceptible to Bind and Silence.
- They do build resistance to Bind, so it will be difficult to kite indefinitely if Bind is your only defense.
- Depending of the form, they can use abilities that allow them to absorb damage from physical or magical damage.
- All of the Mammets must be defeated to win the fight.