Trial: Have the prescribed avatar deal the finishing blow to a set number of experience-yielding monsters.
Objective: 250 monsters of the Raptor family.
Equipment: Teiwaz must be equipped.
- Teaming up with another SMN can speed things along as any Fenrir kill will give credit to people with weapon equipped.
- Did this trial almost entirely on Nival Raptors in Uleguerand Range around J-10/11 has many raptors on a fast respawn, no other aggro to worry about.
- A good camp is in Cape Teriggan. at H6/H6/H7/H7 were all 4 grids combine. There is a small nook at the top of the hill with 6 raptors all in close range. It is very easy to grab and pull them into this area and kill. Note that there is a goblin that walks this area, as well as 1 undead at night.
- Another camp is at Valley of Sorrows. To get there head to the far Southeastern corner of the map at Cape Teriggan to Twilight Beach. Enter the tunnel at J-9 and you'll zone right into camp where there are 4 raptors and a Peryton.
- An alternative is level sync to 42 and go to Sauromugue Champaign to kill Sauromugue Skink.
- Another method is to go to Veridical Conflux #07 in Abyssea - Misareaux and fight Atrociraptors. Recommended Atma includes Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity, Atma of the Voracious Violet, and Atma of the Razed Ruins.