Trial: Deal the finishing blow to a set number of experience-yielding monsters with the prescribed elemental attack.
Objective: 250 experience-yielding Raptor creatures.
Equipment: Teiwaz must be equipped.
Places to Go:
Things that Work
As of the September 2010 Update, the person wielding the Teiwaz no longer has to be the one to deal the killing blow to receive credit. Proof
- Notes: A 0 HP recovered Drain works, as it still does damage to the mob. With Bio and Noctohelix , the damage that lands has to be the finishing blow. Allowing the mob to die from the DoT of the spell does not constitute as a successful kill.
- As of the September 2011 update, Black Mages can learn Comet, which is single target Darkness damage, at level 94. Comet did about as much damage as a Blizzard V boosted by Atma of the Beyond, so it will be a valuable tool for completing this series of trials.
- Blue Mage spells such as Everyone's Grudge and Eyes on Me are also capable of dealing sufficient damage, if you can get a Blue Mage to help you.
Weaponskills: Any Dark-based elemental Weaponskill.
- Cataclysm is amazing for this family of trials, even at 100% tp it will do 600+ darkness dmg to all mobs in AoE but you need to be whm or /whm to use said WS.--Josiahkf 13:49, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Note: Haven't seen Starburst or Sunburst proc as a successful kill, given that it deals Light or Dark elemental damage.