The Young and the Threadless
- Talk to Ponono (S) - Windurst Waters (S) North (K-11) to get a cutscene and receive a key item Ponono's Charm.
- Zone out (entering and exiting the mog house counts), and talk to Ponono again and she will give you 3 pieces of thread and direct you to a place to dip each thread in. This is when the quest will show up in your quest log.
- Order does not matter.
- Take the Delicate wool thread to the Knightwell (G-11) in West Ronfaure to receive the Enchanted wool thread.
- Take the Delicate linen thread to the Waterfall (F-6) by the Fay Springs in Grauberg (S) to receive the Enchanted linen thread.
- Take the Delicate cotton thread to Lake Tepokalipuka (F-9) in East Sarutabaruta to receive the Enchanted cotton thread.
- Return to Ponono (S) when you have collected all 3 enchanted threads to receive the Trainee Scissors.
- Ponono (S) - Windurst Waters (S) (K-11)
- Unable to keep up with the overwhelming demand for her custom charm bracelets, the Windurstian clothcrafter Ponono has entrusted you with procuring a fresh supply of enchanted thread.
The title is a play on words of the TV soap opera "The Young and the Restless".