- Thunder Hawk wants you to rescue two merchants who were kidnapped by Quadav and being held at the jail in Beadeaux.
- Head to Beadeaux (I-8).
- Note: If you check the ???, it says "A piece of parchment has been nailed here." If you select "Yes." to the choice whether to read the parchment or not, it reads: Mrahcva dauqe htsi yekllec eht. Vada uqons naem dnuos on. Read backwards (and respaced,) it translates to: "The cell key is the quadav charm. No sound means no quadav."
- To get into the jail cell, you first need to get a Quadav Charm which drops from De'Vyu Headhunter (I-9) of Beadeaux.
- Once you get the item, trade it to the jail door at (I-8) (You will need to drop to reach the door) and trigger a cutscene with the merchants Serafin and Evrard. They will give you the Trader's Sack (key item) to return to Thunder Hawk.
- Return to Thunder Hawk to complete the quest.
- Thunder Hawk (Mayor's Residence, Selbina)
- Rescue two merchants from captivity. They should be somewhere in the Quadav camp of Beadeaux.