The Price of Peace
- NOTE: You are not eligible to skip missions by trading in crystals until you are rank 2 or higher.
- After accepting the mission, head to the Rhinostery in the southern portion of Windurst Waters (Home Point #3).
- Optional: If you speak to Ohbiru-Dohbiru inside the Rhinostery he will tell you Leepe-Hoppe has prepared the food offerings to take to Giddeus and that you can find him on the roof.
- Go up to the roof of the Rhinostery and talk to Leepe-Hoppe (J-9). He will give you Food Offering and Drink Offering and instruct you to take them to Giddeus.
- Go to Giddeus through West Sarutabaruta at F-8.
- Once in Giddeus, follow the path and at all intersections take the left-hand choice. You will eventually end up at H-7, where you will see a Yagudo NPC named Laa Mozi standing at the mouth of a cave entrance. Talk with him and he will take your Food Offering.
- Return back the way you came and then go straight on the intersection at (I-5).
- Continue west across the zone along the middle path and then make another left at (F-5) after crossing the stream.
- Continue south until you get to (G-7).
- You will soon see Yagudo NPC Ghoo Pakya standing at the mouth of a cave entrance.
- Talk to Ghoo Pakya and he will take your Drink Offering.
- Return to the roof of the Rhinostery in Windurst Waters and another cutscene will appear when you reach the top of the stairs. Afterwards, report back to the Windurst Gate Guard to complete the mission.
- A level 10 job will get some aggro, but all of the beasts will check Easy Prey.
- A level 13 job can complete this mission with little to no aggro.
- A level 17 job or higher can complete the quest and farm at the same time.
- Mission Orders
- Receive two bags of food offerings from the Rhinostery, and deliver one bag to each of the Yagudo who stand by the altars of offerings in Giddeus. Don't forget to report back to the Rhinostery after completing the mission.