The Naming Game
- To repeat the quest, one only needs to trade Raibaht another Ordrynite.
- The Ordrynite can be obtained from the Cryptonberry Plaguers, and/or Cryptonberry Stalkers, in Pso'Xja found via the entrances at (G-9) and (I-7) for example of the Beaucedine Glacier.
- The Ordrynite can also be obtained through chocobo digging in the Beaucedine Glacier.
Initially players are able to pick three words from a set list (see below), and the last word will always be C.I.D. (for example, if Mighty, Morphing, and Power are chosen, the name will be Mighty Morphing Power C.I.D.).
After completing the quest 10 times, the fourth list of words will become available.
It is also possible to pick Nothing for each of the first three words, but the “final touch” will always be either C.I.D., or one of the fourth words, if available.
|Start with...||Add...||And finish with...|
|And for the final touch...|
- Raibaht (Cid's Lab, Metalworks)
- Cid's dream of completing a "semi-perpetual motion engine" can only be realized if he obtains a chunk of legendary ordrynite.
- Square Enix, "Chocobo digging has undergone the following adjustments", Jun. 7, 2016 (JST) Version Update, June 3, 2016. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- Square Enix, "By completing this quest ten times", Freshly Picked Vana'diel 27 Digest, July 12, 2016. Retrieved 2018-05-31.