The Lost Book
- Travel to south Windurst Waters (S) and examine the right Rhinostery door (J-9 of the second map) for a cutscene.
- Note: Make sure to examine the right door; examining the left door triggers a quest called Healing Herbs.
- Bring a Mythril Beastcoin and travel to present-day Giddeus.
- Head to the second map (underground level) and go through the Wistaria Doors behind Uu Zhoumo at (F-7).
- Talk to Quu Bokye (optional).
- Trade Quu Bokye a Mythril Beastcoin to obtain a Leather-bound Book.
- Return to the Rhinostery in Windurst (S), and click the southern door for another cutscene.
- Go to the Optistery (F-8 on the first map) of Windurst (S) and examine the door for a cutscene.
- Checking the door again repeats a shorter version of the same cutscene.
- Travel to Meriphataud Mountains (S), and enter Castle Oztroja (S) at (K-8)/(L-8).
- Locate the ??? at (G-8) on the first map. Examine it to obtain a Lynx Pelt.
- Yagudo in this zone are aggressive to level 99. Be patient and wait for them to turn their backs if you cannot handle them and do not have a quick escape.
- Bring a sheet of Vellum and return to the Optistery in Windurst Waters (S).
- Trade the Vellum to the door for a cutscene.
- Wait until the next game day. You do not need to zone.
- Return to the Optistery in Windurst (S) for a final cutscene to receive your reward.