Tea with a Tonberry?
(Redirected from Talks with Tonberries)
- Talk to Sobane. She and her husband need your help confirming a threat to a local aristocrat, but the only ones who may know about it are the tight lipped Tonberries in Carpenters' Landing.
- You must Zone out and back into Southern San d'Oria after completing the last quest.
- Travel to Attohwa Chasm and defeat Gallinipper, Ogrefly, or Monarch Ogrefly until they drop Attohwa Ginseng.
- Travel to South Landing in Carpenters' Landing.
- Talk with the elvaan Anguenet standing next to the Tonberry at the docks for a cutscene. He knows a way to speak with them, but he won't do it for free.
- Trade Anguenet the Attohwa Ginseng and he will give you the Key Item: Tonberry Blackboard which will allow you to communicate with the Tonberry Riche on the ferry.
- Purchase a Barge Ticket and board a barge headed for Central Landing via Emfea Way. See here for the barge Schedule.
- Talk to Riche, the Tonberry on board. Ask him all the questions (5); at the end he'll take the key item. Be sure to do this before the ride is over, which is approximately 7 minutes.
- Travel to Fei'Yin and kill Shadow until they drop Treasury Gold.
- Take the Treasury Gold to Davoi and trade it to the ??? at (J-11), which spawns a Hematic Cyst NM.
- Kill the Hematic Cyst and select the ??? again for a cutscene.
- Sobane (House on Pikeman's Way, Southern San d'Oria)
- According to Sobane's husband Ondieumais, the count who owns the Carpenters' Landing territory is being threatened. Find a way to communicate with the Tonberries of Carpenters' Landing and discover who is making these threats.