- Paralyze effect duration is 60 seconds when unresisted.
- Tachi: Kasha appears to have a moderate attack bonus of +50%. 
|Damage Multipliers by TP:
See Tachi: Enpi for the translation of "Tachi:"
This weaponskill's original name in the Japanese version is:
九之太刀・花車 (Kyuu no Tachi: Kassha)
"The Ninth Style of the Tachi: 'Wheel of Flowers'."
Kasha can also be pronounced 'Hanaguruma', which is a kind of Chinese flower. It is a Clematis, which is a kind of 'climbing' flower (it grows in vines up available collumns, trees, etc). A Hanaguruma flower is seen during the animation of this weaponskill.
- While Samurai may obtain a Great Katana skill level of 250 earlier than level 71, Tachi: Kasha can only be quested once base skill level 250 (without merits) and a job level 71 is reached (in order to wield the Tachi of Trials).
- While Ninja can obtain a skill level of 250 or greater, Tachi: Kasha is solely available to Samurai at this time.
- Great Katana skill level 250 is obtainable by the following jobs at these corresponding levels: