- The effect grants a +12% Movement Speed increase after resting for 1 healing tick only.
- Potency of effect increases by resting longer.
- The effect is also granted to Automatons, Wyverns, and Adventuring Fellows that rest the appropriate amount of time.
- Stacks with movement speed gear.
- You CAN NOT get Swift Shoes while under the effects of Disease.
The increased movement speed granted and duration of Quickening is calculated as follows:
- (See the talk page for discussion with regards to this table.)
Number of ticks healed Duration Movement Speed 1 (20sec) 15 minutes +12.5% 2 (30sec) 20 minutes +15% 3 (40sec) 25 minutes +17.5% 4 (50sec) 30 minutes +20% 5 (1min) 35 minutes +25% (Cap) 16 (2min, 50sec) 1 hour 30 minutes (Cap) +25%
The effect will be automatically removed under any of the following circumstances:
- Entering an area where Kupofried's powers do not reach. (such as airships and ferries, Ru'Aun Gardens, Aht Urhgan Whitegate, Chocobo Circuit).
- Getting KO'd, being attacked, or initiating an attack which includes casting Elemental or Enfeebling spells.
- Changing jobs, or level syncing.
- Removed manually.
- Using Flee.
- Using Chocobo Jig.
- Using any Blood Pact: Rage or a Blood Pact: Ward that targets an enemy, such as Somnolence.
When the Super Kupowers expire, the effect will not be removed instantly, but will disappear upon logging out or zoning.
The Japanese name for this is 'Ace Sprinter' (エーススプリンター).