- Talk to Talib (located downstairs in Warehouse 2) who tells you he wants four more Zinc Ore.
- Obtain four Zinc Ore and trade them to Talib to complete the quest and receive the gil reward.
- This is one of the primary quests used to raise Tenshodo fame, which is required for many quests in Norg. This quest can be repeated by continuing to trade sets of four ore to Talib; zoning is not required. It does not raise Bastok reputation when it is completed, only Tenshodo reputation
- Side-Note: Zinc Ore *can* be bought at the Goldsmithing guild. However, stock is only updated weekly (game time). Because of this, seeing Zinc Ore in stock at the goldsmithing guild is rare at best. However, it can be bought at the Auction House or Mined.
- You can buy as many Zinc Ore's as you want from Teerth in Bastok Markets in the Goldsmithing guild. If you have max Bastok Fame, you can buy each Zinc Ore for 200 gil.