|Qufim Island||11||L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns for Gatherer of Light (II) at or near the cutscene ??? in Qufim Island.
- Has about 350 HP. Ridiculously low damage vs. a 75 -- who can easily one shot any of them.
- Takes triple damage.
- Use a move called "Demonic Flower" which sacrifices a 80-90% of their own HP to deal damage. Deals about 300 points of damage which can be a problem if lot of them use it at once.
- Attacks in multiple waves.
- Beware their agro method. Seed Mandragora will link to other Seed Mandragora first, then agro by range. If they become focussed on a pet, autotarget will not work and each mandy will have to be attacked manually. This delay allows a lot of mandragora to gather and use their Demonic Flower ability. Best not to use pets at all unless they can use aoe damage abilities.