Early Bird Catches the Bookworm
(Redirected from Savior of Knowledge)
- You must zone after completing the previous quest before you can start this quest. Quest cannot be started if you are currently on Lost for Words or The Sixth Ministry.
- If currently on Adventure Fellow quest Past Reflections, this cut-scene may trigger first when speaking with Tosuka-Porika. After the cut-scene, speak with him again to flag the quest.
- Talk to Tosuka-Porika.
- After you accept the quest, talk to Furakku-Norakku, behind the counter in the same room, who gives you an "Overdue Book Notification" (key item).
- Orn can be found in Hostelry Room #2 above the Timbre Timbers Tavern at (F-10). After talking with him, you can ask Furakku-Norakku for an extension, but it isn't necessary.
- To save time, you may wish to purchase or obtain a Silver Beastcoin before proceeding. You may also wish to flag the quest A Crisis in the Making before heading out, as this quest also requires you to go to the Treasure Room in Giddeus.
- Head to Giddeus and go down into the cave area through a side tunnel at G-8 or I-8. The Yagudo Mendicant and Yagudo Persecutor can drop Silver Beastcoins if you didn't purchase one earlier.
- Head to (F-7), where the storage room is (Wistaria Doors), and just walk in, even though Uu Zhoumo tells you to go away. Quu Bokye will be walking around, talk to him, then trade him a Silver Beastcoin, and he'll give you the book, "Art For Everyone".
- If you have the DRK AF quest Dark Legacy active and are ready for the battle with Vaa Huja the Erudite, Quu Bokye will not ask for a Silver Beastcoin but will mention a Yagudo Cherry instead. You must defeat Vaa Huja the Erudite before Quu Bokye will initiate the Silver Beastcoin dialogue.
- If you have the quest The Lost Book active, he'll ask for a Mythril Beastcoin instead. You may still trade him the Silver Beastcoin for this quest.
- (Optional) Talk to Orn again for extra quest dialogue.
- Head back to Windurst Waters and talk to Furakku-Norakku to complete the quest.