Mom, the Adventurer?
(Redirected from Ringbearer)
- Talk to Nbu Latteh. She wants a Copper Ring for her daughter, Roh Latteh, but only has a Fire Crystal which she gives you so you can synthesize one.
- Obtain a Copper Ring. (Copper Ring +1 will not work)
- Trade the Copper Ring to Roh Latteh in Bastok Mines at (H-7) in a house on the bottom floor; she gives you a key item Letter from Roh Latteh.
- Do not peek at the letter. If you do you only get half the reward.
- Talk to Nbu Latteh again to complete the quest.
- You will receive 100 gil if you examined the letter or 200 gil if you did not.
- The quest is repeatable - to a point. You can repeat it every time you zone, until you attain Bastok reputation 2, whereupon speaking to Nbu Latteh begins The Signpost Marks the Spot.
- The letter reads "Dear Mom, Thank you for all the presents you bring me. I like them a lot...but I'd be more happy if you came home early sometimes, even if you don't bring me anything." -Roh
- The Copper Ring can also be fished up in areas such as Bastok Markets and Windurst Woods with Insect Paste and a rod which can catch fish such as Moat Carp.