Acting in Good Faith
(Redirected from Pilgrim to Mea)
- Speak to Gantineux in Windurst Waters North (E-10) inside the Hostel above Rarab Tail Hostelry to obtain some Spirit Incense.
- Travel to Eldieme Necropolis.
- Inside Eldieme Necropolis, there is a ??? that spawns on a Brazier in one of four locations. The map to the right displays the location of each ???.
- The braziers at (I-10), (I-7), and (L-6) are accessible from the Batallia Downs lowlands entrances (G-7, top of H-8, and I-7). It is not necessary to enter the Batallia Downs via the "main" entrance.
- The point at (D-5) is only accessible from the Batallia Downs plateau entrance (F-5), reachable via Beaucedine Glacier.
- You can also access the northwest cliff without going through Beaucedine Glacier after talking to the Lycopodium at (F-6) in Batallia Downs (S). After talking to the Lycopodium, you can then trade a flower to the shining spot at (F-6) in present-day Batallia Downs to be transported to the top of the ledge.
- When someone lights the Spirit Incense, the ??? spawns in a new location.
- Touch the ??? to receive the message "The spirit incense emits a putrid odor and burns up. Your attempt this time has failed."
- In very rare cases, the Spirit Incense burns brightly and the attempt succeeds. This has no effect on the outcome of the quest.
- Return to Gantineux to receive Gantineux's Letter.
- Head to Northern San d'Oria and deliver the letter to Eperdur, upstairs in the Cathedral, for your reward.
- Gantineux (Hostelry Room #1, i.e. Upper "Rarab Tail") (E-10)
- Gantineux wants you to help him in his study of white magic. Go to the Eldieme Necropolis and offer up "spirit incense" at the dimly flickering candle to try and appease the spirits of the dead.