- Talking to Lycopodium triggers a short cutscene.
- The lycopodium is entranced by a sparkling light...
- Your memory is engraved with an image of your surroundings and the fragrance of flowers...
- After checking the light in the past and then the present, the following messages appear:
- "The sparkling light seems vaguely familiar to you..."
- "You sense that a certain trigger may awaken the memories slumbering in your mind."
- (Before having spoken with the Lycopodium, checking these sparkling light targets causes the following message to appear:
- "The ground is sparkling with a strange light.")
- After trading the flower to the Sparkling Light, in the present, the following message appears:
- "The fragrance of the flower sends your senses reeling back to the world of the past..."
NOTE: You must talk to the Lycopodium (NPC) in each area in order to use the corresponding sparkling point.
After talking to the NPC in the past, you may trade a flower to the Sparkling Light in the same location in the present area. This will transport you to another location in the same area:
- You will lose the flower upon trading to the lights.
- Flowers that work: Amaryllis, Asphodel, Carnation, Casablanca, Cattleya, Dahlia, Lilac, Marguerite, Rain Lily, Snow Lily, Sweet William, Phalaenopsis
- Flowers that won't work: Lycopodium Flower, Chamomile, Red Rose, Wijnruit, Papaka Grass, Flax Flower