|Misareaux Coast||50 - 51||1||A, S, M|
||1||A, S, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn during foggy weather at either (I-6), (J-7) or (G-8). Once killed, it will not respawn for the next 2-5 hours.
- Fog is extremely unpredictable and can take from 1 game day up to and over 10 game days to occur. Foggy weather cannot occur if there is other weather occurring (i.e. thunder/wind/dark icons indicating weather). Foggy weather occurs generally from 1:00 to 7:00 game time. Foggy weather appears to occur more often right after gloom (Dark weather).
- While it is very likely that Odqan will spawn at the beginning of foggy weather, it is not guaranteed.
- Can be defeated solo as low as level 60 for some jobs. (see testimonials)
- The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Box, which may rarely appraise into Bravo's Subligar.
In Mongolian mythology, Odqan is a fire spirit. This is a spirit in the folk beliefs of the Mongolian people. Odqan, whose name means fire king, is the guardian spirit of fire. The name has been taken from the Turkish words, since the name for his female counterpart, a more ancient spirit mother of fire, is in the Mongolian words Yal-un_Eke.