Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
- The quest Reap What You Sow, and Windurst Mission 8-1: Vain, will interfere with this quest. If either is active, you must complete it or both before beginning this one.
- Talk to Mashuu-Ajuu (Windurst Waters North (K-6)) who will complain about Paku-Nakku yawning in class.
- Talk to Paku-Nakku.
- Talk to Maabu-Sonbu at the Orastery, Port Windurst (E-7).
- Obtain Blazing Peppers. It can be purchased on the Auction House, or by trading a Sickle to the ??? in Pashhow Marshlands (E-5). Bring several Sickles, as they are likely to break.
- Trade the Blazing Peppers to Paku-Nakku, who will wake up halfway.
- Optional: Talk to Mashuu-Ajuu.
- Optional: Talk to Maabu-Sonbu at the Orastery, Port Windurst (E-7).
- Talk to Pechiru-Mashiru in the eastern building of the Aurastery, Windurst Waters North (L-6).
- Talk to Paku-Nakku. Choose the option "The automaton butler did it!"
- Talk to Pechiru-Mashiru for your reward.