|Bibiki Bay||46 - 47||1||L, H
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from an Eft located near Sunset Docks, around (H-7), usually every 1-2 hours but it can take over 6 hours to spawn.
- Toxic Spit can inflict a Poison that deals 11 HP/tick.
- Soloable by most jobs at level 60+, 50+ with certain job combinations. (see testimonials)
- Intulo must be defeated 4 times to fulfill Hand-to-Hand Trial 71, Axe Trial 285, and Polearm Trial 433.
- The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Box, which may rarely appraise into a pair of Magic Slacks.
In Zulu mythology, Intulo is a lizard-like creature with humanoid characteristics. It was ordered by the Great One (creator deity of the Zulu) to go to mankind and tell them everything, human, animal, plant will eventually die and nothing will remain on Earth forever. Intulo was sent to bring this message since Unwaba (the Chameleon which was supposed to bring immortality to all living things on Earth) was taking too long to journey to the world to deliver the gift of immortality. While Unwaba moved very slow, Intulo was able to move very fast. Intulo delivered its message and returned to where it came from. Unwaba arrived, but not wanting to contradict the Great One, decided not to deliver immortality to all life. Thus, Intulo is remembered as the lizard which brought death to the world, dooming all life born into the world since creation to die. It was said to be a blue-headed gecko.