- Grants 5% "Job Ability" Haste for all party members upon successful melee strikes against the target afflicted with Haste Daze.
- Haste Samba is limited by the 25% Job Ability Haste cap.
- Since Samba effects are only applied upon connected melee hits, bear in mind that the Haste effect will not be applied for an attack round if no melee attacks are successfully landed during that round. As a result, the overall level of Haste provided to each individual party member is reduced depending on his/her melee accuracy against the target.
- Hitting multiple times in one round has no additional/cumulative effect on the amount of Haste applied.
- The Haste effect has no effect on spell recast timers or ranged attacks, therefore while this ability grants Haste, it is more appropriate to consider this as an ability that only increases attack speed. (TP gained per hit is not reduced.)
- Haste Samba is considered to be a "Job Ability Haste", much like Hasso, and as such will stack with Haste from other sources, such as equipment and magic.
- This affects everyone in your party who is attacking the same monster as the dancer, it will NOT work on alliance members.
- En-spell (E.g. Enblizzard) effects take priority over haste samba. You will not get the haste bonus unless you cancel En-spell effects.
- Each merit upgrade in Haste Samba Effect increases the effect by 1%, up to a total of 10%.
- Does not overwrite Slow.