A, T(S), T(H)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought during: Purple, The New Black.
- Has around 12,000 HP.
- Spams breaths.
- Very high accuracy.
- Immune to Sleep even with Elemental Seal.
- Immune to Gravity and Bind. Did not try with Elemental Seal.
- Soloable by some jobs.
- Flame Breath - cone-based Fire damage.
- Wind Breath - cone-based Wind damage.
- Poison Breath - cone-based poison damage. Seems to be Poison II.
- Thornsong - Damage spikes enhancement.
- Lodesong - AoE Gravity.
- Voidsong - AoE Dispel of all buffs, including food.
- Petro Eyes - Gaze Attack petrification if character is facing monster.
- Chaos Blade - single-target attack that Curses target to about 80% of max HP and MP.
- Body Slam - 20' AoE huge damage.
- Heavy Stomp - AoE damage and long lasting Paralyze.
- Draw In (Will draw in from the entire arena).
- Uses Draw In to deny any means of gaining distance.
- On occasion, throughout the fight, Galarhigg will use a breath attack preceded by the "2hr Dustcloud". The breath attack chosen indicates a switch in an element that it absorbs.
- Blue Mages can learn Body Slam by doing this fight.