Endeavoring to Awaken
- Speak to Octavien at (I-8) of Eastern Adoulin as a level 66+ Rune Fencer to begin the quest and receive an "Ephemeral Endeavor".
- Enter Rala Waterways (E-7) in Eastern Adoulin.
- Head to (M-6) in the eastern portion of Rala Waterways.
- At the Watergarden Coliseum, speak to Yeggha Dolashi.
- Click the Entrance: Coliseum behind her and select "Endeavoring to Awaken" to enter Rala Waterways (U).
- Despite the text prompt about other party members, you must enter solo.
- You have 10 minutes to defeat the Rune Fencers inside.
- First you face Zurko-Bazurko, an aggressive but relatively weak Rune Fencer with about 1000 HP.
- After beating Zurko-Bazurko, head to the main arena and defeat Sverdhried ???, a much stronger Rune Fencer.
- After beating Sverdhried ???, you receive the "Enlightened Endeavor" from Braga.
- Return to Octavien at (I-8) in Eastern Adoulin for your reward.
- Octavien (Sverdhried Hillock, Eastern Adoulin)
- Those who have attained a certain degree in the runic arts are oft asked to undergo the "Trial of Reason," which is held in the subterranean Watergarden Coliseum. Clash swords with one of the Order of Orvail's finest and fulfil your destiny.