|Walk of Echoes|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Can be summoned by Lady Lilith in Maiden of the Dusk, but Lilith Ascendant is far more likely to summon them.
- The type she summons is dependent on the Dark (Element) TP move she uses.
- They have fairly low HP and despawn after 30-60 seconds.
- These do not move, attack, or cast, but create an "aura" effect on anyone close by the Gyve.
- Beware of Lilith Ascendant's TP moves, which can inflict Bind. This is especially dangerous if bound near the black Gyves.
- Effects vary by color::
- Red gives Burn and Attack Down. One appears after Dark Flare.
- Cyan gives Frost and Magic Attack Down One appears after Dark Freeze.
- Yellow gives Rasp and Defense Down. One appears after Dark Quake.
- Green gives Choke and Evasion Down. One appear after Dark Tornado.
- Blue gives Drown and Magic Defense Down. One appears after Dark Flood.
- Purple gives Shock and Accuracy Down. One appears after Dark Burst.
- White gives Dia and Disease. Two appears after Dark Sun.
- Black gives Bio and a 5 second Doom effect. One Appears after Moonlight Veil (during the first form) or two after Dark Moon.
- Magical damage to Lilith Ascendant is reduced by 15% if at even just one Elemental Gyve is present.