HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned trading Shadeleaf to the ??? on the small mound just inside Gates of Halvung in Mount Zhayolm, around the Wamoura Princes and Wamoura, (I-7)/(J-7) line.
- This NM is the complete opposite of a normal Wamouracampa; i.e. when a normal Wamouracampa is curled up, it takes much more damage from magic than when it is stretched out. This NM takes more damage from magic when it is stretched out and takes less when it is curled up.
- Attacks with Cannonball.
- Heat Barrier spikes appear to be extremely resistant to Finale, even from a well geared BRD. The spikes can be Dispelled for a very short period, but come back even when no TP move is used. These spikes inflict 70-110 damage, 100-200 to pets. Leviathan takes little damage from the blaze spikes.
- At some point it will begin to spam Amber Scutum (defense boost) After acquiring massive defense it will use Cannonball for as much as 1300 damage.(Hit well geared elvaan BST w/ SS and ProIV for 1433 dmg) May use Cannonball without Amber Scutum.
- Damage as high as 3.5k to a local Eruca pet.
- Uses Thermal Pulse, an AoE fire attack that does 600+ damage.
- Uses Vitriolic Spray and Vitriolic Shower (very potent burn) for 500+ damage.
- Susceptible to Bind and Gravity; however, builds resistance.
- Can be easily kited and nuked; fought for 10 minutes and no sign of any resistance to gravity or bind.
- Has decreased movement speed . can be out run with out Gravity or Movement enhancing gear.
- Hits most DD jobs for around 350 damage; tying in the constant Heat Barrier spikes and constant Cannonball, solo straight tanking as nin is just too time consuming - other then a kiting-> nin tool use.
- It will link with nearby Wamouracampa. (see testimonials)